Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Rainbow Village Inhabitants: a farmer and a builder




I have a farm with 570 hectares My farm is yellow with two floors. There are 25 dairy cows and 27 beef cows. I get up every day at 6:30 am I get ready and I feed the cows and work in the fields. When I arrive in the morning, at around 7:30 am, I milk the cows and a truck comes to pick up it. Then I sell it $ 477/t, wheat is sold $ 224/t and barley is sold to $ 255/t. To get to the farm from the tourist office, you have to take Edith Piaf Street, go south until you walk between two fields and you arrive at the farm. Look at my farm and see how beautiful it is !! 
My name is Antoine and I am a builder. Every morning I wake up at 7 am and I finish working at 7 pm.In the company where I work there are offices and rooms for customers. But the day I'm on construction sites. I live
opposite the park. 

No comments:

Post a Comment