Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Candidate for Mayor: Adele Petit



Goodmorning ladies and gentlemen,
I am Adele Petit from France and I really want to be the mayor of the Rainbow Village! I am a well-educated person and I will bring the change to our village.
First of all, if you vote for me, I will build the biggest playground for our children! It is really important for me to see happy children around me.
I will also plant beautiful trees and flowers all over our village! I love nature and I think that flowers and trees will make our lives more colourful.
 If I win the elections, I will construct the most beautiful square in the village! There you will meet your friends and you will take a walk near the rainbow.
Vote for me for a mayor and you will have the best sports centre in the world! There you will be able to do all kinds of sports and enjoy yourself!
And, finally, the most important of all, I will try to make your own ideas come true! I will always respect your opinion and together we will make our village a better place!

Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment